A quick note about the calendar to the left. This calendar should display the next 10 events on our calendar. Click on the “See Full Calendar” link at the top to see all events.
Congratulations to all who participated and placed in the this year’s derby. We ran a total of 71 heats. The average time of all heats was 3.24 seconds. The fastest was 3.067 seconds. All 3 lanes saw the same number of 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishes plus or minus 1. The full 2013 PWD Group Standings are available as a pdf file. Thanks again to all who helped in setup, production and tear down for the event.
Going for the Gold!!!!!!!
- June, 2015
- Location TBD
- $70.00 on time registration by May 4th
- $90.00 LATE REGISTRATION!!!
Come Join the Fun!!
- Arts arts and Crafts
- Shooting Sports
April or May, 2015
Game: 7:00 pm
- • Zephyrs Baseball Game
- • Who Dat Safety Coalition at Game
- • Post‐game Fireworks!
- • Special Tour of Zephyr Stadium and Locker room
- • Movie shown on Scoreboard
- • Event Patch
- • Event Souvenir Draw String Bag
- • Sleep on the Baseball Field
- • Breakfast Served in the AM –donuts and orange juice
- • Ticket to future Zephyrs Game
- • Sleepover Limited to the first 750
All uniformed scouts are admitted free with a ticket and they will be on the field to participate in the opening ceremonies prior to kickoff at on December 20th . See the pdf Flyer for more details.
Discounted tickets are available for friends and family members at $10 each.
If paying by check please make it out to – Boy Scouts of America.
We had a great turnout for the overnight trip to the USS Alabama in Mobile. Who remembers how many gallons of ice cream were served each day while at sea?