Our Scouts enthusiastically Ventured into Clark Creek and made lasting memories.
# BIKE RODEO – held Saturday May 30th. A Helpful opportunity for all to be exposed to bike safety, regardless whether they have yet mastered the art of riding on two wheels. Some food and refreshments will be provided 10AM thru Noon.
# MOVIE NIGHT – July 11, 2015 at 6:30 PM in the assembly hall.
# WATER DAY – August 1st from 10Am to 12AM. Come cool off and enjoy some refreshments.
A quick note about the calendar to the left. This calendar should display the next 10 events on our calendar. Click the “See Full Calendar” link at the top to see all events.
Pelican District Going for the Gold!!!!!!!
- June 1 – 5, 2015
- Location: Atonement Lutheran School, Metairie
- $70.00 on time registration by May 4th
- $90.00 LATE REGISTRATION!!!
Come Join the Fun!!
- Arts arts and Crafts
- Shooting Sports
May 2, 2015
Game: 6:00 pm
- • Zephyrs Baseball Game
- • Who Dat Safety Coalition at Game
- • Post‐game Fireworks!
- • Special Tour of Zephyr Stadium and Locker room
- • Movie shown on Scoreboard
- • Event Patch
- • Event Souvenir Draw String Bag
- • Sleep on the Baseball Field
- • Breakfast Served in the AM –donuts and orange juice
- • Ticket to future Zephyrs Game
- • Sleepover Limited to the first 750
We had a great turnout for the overnight trip to the USS Alabama in Mobile. Who remembers how many gallons of ice cream were served each day while at sea?